Sunday, January 27, 2008

Another quality Air Canada experience

Got in the plane and sat down, first thing you notice is there are no in-seat screens. I'd think pretty much all aircraft used for international flights would have those by now, but I guess not for Air Canada. Later, discovered the armrest audio system thing wasn't working, so even though they did show movies on the few hang-down monitors, you couldn't listen to them anyways. At least they gave us a complaint card to fill out and we can get a few aeroplan miles or something. Anyways, back to the beginning, after sitting down of course the head rest thing is in my back cause I'm tall, so I try to raise it. Now the head rest is in my hands, instead of being attached to the seat. Other passengers notice and are amused. After I struggle a bit, I get an attendant to come fix it for me. At least the flight attendants were pretty nice, which isn't always the case.

The main thing that's really been pissing me off about flying is that I can't believe babies are still allowed on these flights. Or at least allowed in the same areas as everyone else. I'm getting really tired of having to listen to babies screaming for several hours when it's already uncomfortable enough for anyone over 5' tall or who dislikes enclosed spaces or sitting still for long periods of time. Anyways I realy think they should have one isolated area for all the babies and drunks and obese people and anyone else who makes the experience way more unpleasant for the hundreds of other people on board.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home