Tuesday, August 08, 2006

International application

Applied/applying to some international positions with Fugro (hydrographic surveying). Applied to Aberdeen, but the application got messed up. Applied to Cape Town, but the response was "this is only for South African nationals." I see a Singapore position, will apply to it. And Aberdeen has reopened/continued their openings, will reapply to that. A little worried that Aberdeen will be too cold though!

My interest seems to be primarily on Great Britain and South East Asia. I guess while I consider myself fundamentally Canadian and always will, those are my two sub-cultures. Kindof like, the old and the new, the past and the present, the family and the friends, those things that combine to make us who we are. I dunno, there was a thought that started this entry but I can't seem to focus it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Silvenwolf said...

Speaking of Cape Town, Andre's parents' house is an hour outside of it.

12:22 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, I'd come visit in Aberdeen...

7:56 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home