Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Dragonboat mens races

I guess since there aren't many mens teams, instead of having the traditional three races all the same, they've tried to spice things up. Now there'll be a 200m and 1000m race in addition to the usual 500m race. I highly anticipate the 1000m race, because it's 500m, U-turn, 500m. That dragonboat U-turn during a race sounds like a recipe for disaster to me! I wouldn't be surprised at all to see boats colliding, getting smashed up, people getting hurt, steersmen getting thrown into the water and losing the boat, etc.

I really shouldn't be this excited and smiling about potential for disaster.

2 Comments:

Blogger ninjashowdown said...

Sounds like it might actually be rally style, timed, teams start 10 seconds apart or something, so it might work afterall.

8:09 a.m.  
Blogger Silvenwolf said...

Heh, I'm interested to see what happens with the 1K race... considering all the endurance pieces that has been done in prac!

12:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home