Thursday, August 03, 2006

No holiday monday

Bad mood... I was just reminded that for us Monday isn't actually a holiday for me... something dumb from when we had just Calgary and Ottawa and Denver offices, because of family day Calgary had one extra holiday than Ottawa and they wanted it to be even. So they changed the rules so Calgary could either take family day or this august holiday, but not both. Of course, now we also have Munich and Jakarta offices which have more holidays (and germans get like twice as much vacation as north americans too), so things aren't even, but they're still not going to give Calgary back our holiday. I took off family day cause I hoped I wouldn't still be working here by this time, but I am, so I guess I'm supposed to come in on monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home