Thursday, June 29, 2006

Los locos cartographos

Knees have been bugging me more lately, so I think I better give them a bit more rest, starting with less biking. Unfortunately, there's essentially a $4/day not-biking fee (from having to take the bus instead). Also, it's kindof cool somehow to bike to work, getting exercise and producing less pollution. There are several people here who bike, I don't want to miss out on being part of the Intermap biker gang, we could have 'los locos cartographos' blazoned on our jackets or something.

2 Comments:

Blogger Silvenwolf said...

Have you considered using something like a Magic Bag (either hot or cold) after you're done biking?

That's a cool name tho :)

12:29 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can always use _my_ magic bag, Scott!

1:03 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home