Monday, November 01, 2010

Third time's the charm

Well, I already described my first blood donation attempt. Didn't go so well.
Now my wait time is done, I tried to donate again. But after the initial tests and forms, I was turned back because I'd done a blood test recently and not discussed the results with the doctor. I didn't feel there was much point, when I visited the doctor I found I was right, but rules are rules.
Went back again today. this time, got all the way through. Didn't feel light headed or ill at all. Quite uneventful. Took a long time as apparently my blood was slow and even stopped from time to time, but whatever. I'm pleased with it.
Now lets return to periodically visiting malaria-endemic countries and be ineligible for some more years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home