Friday, October 29, 2010

Dr Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

I heard about Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog and borrowed it from the library. It's awesome. It's a sortof comedy musical, though ends up a bit dark. Some of the tunes are particularly catchy and have been playing in my head for the past couple weeks. (If I say my favorite lyrics, you'll think I'm even more messed up than you currently do). It was designed for the internet, during the tv writers strike a couple years back. When they decided to put it on DVD, you know how all DVDs these days have to have some lame director's commentary, these guys decided to create "Commentary! The Musical" with another set of songs (mostly silly, like one actor singing how he's better than the other, or a cowriter rapping how he hates musicals). Anyways, overall it's awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home