Tuesday, August 26, 2008

On the road again

Don't really feel much like going away this time. Partly just feeling tired from the weekend and therefore emotional. I don't think it's an indication of no longer enjoying the job. At least I'm going to Madison, not Lincoln, should be nicer. One thing I can identify, as I wandered around kensington sunday night in shorts and a t-shirt, is that summer is on it's way out, and when I return a month from now I likely won't be able to do that. Another unrelated but interesting analogy was coming to mind, something along the lines of even if you get a fabulous mansion, and fill it with all sorts of cool stuff, if you can't get the key, none of it matters.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of mansion, Simon moved into his new house yesterday. Come visit when you get back.

Carol

11:43 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home