Monday, August 25, 2008

Opus

Went to Sync'n (Rec F) dinner friday, as mentioned I practiced with that team a bunch and really liked hanging out with some of them after practices. Unfortunately couldn't stay long, had temple stuff. Didn't realize how non-white the team was, and actually still didn't realize till I overheard someone comment and I looked around to see 15 asians and me. Anyways, some were going to a club later, so after temple stuff, though it was 11 pm, I decided to check it out. Couldn't get ahold of anyone but figured out where it was and headed over. There was a short line outside! But it went fast. Found some people inside, but none of the ones I had usually hung out with, who I'd hoped to see there. But someone I was very happy to see. Still, didn't take long to discover that that sort of place still isn't my sort of place, who'd have thought?! Stuck around a while anyways. I guess one thing I found interesting was the demographic of people there. There were lots of asians, but not so much that it was an "asian club". Some blacks, some whites, some of everything really. Not sure about age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home