Monday, March 16, 2009

Steak

Since I was late and coming from the hangar, I called the other guys to find out which restaurant they were going to. I should have just shown up without calling, confused them as to how I knew where they'd be. But it's kindof obvious. A steakhouse. It's always a steakhouse for them. In Charlotte, it was a steakhouse. In Ontario last time, it was a steakhouse. During the few hours in Vegas, it was a steakhouse. I even remember the first time I met this guy, in Pueblo, it was a steakhouse. I honestly don't think I've ever seen him eat something other than steak. Not trying to say it's such a bad thing, it's just comical. I can hear his voice "Well I could go for a steak."

Update: went out with them one last time after this post, ended up at the exact same place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home