Friday, January 02, 2009

Bitching about cigarrettes

It's been awhile since I did this.

Since it's christmastime and my brother's in town, I've been spending more time at my parents place than normal. It's awful. Winter's always worse because the windows stay closed. Even in the car, do I open the window and freeze, or suffer the stink of cigarettes? At the house, I figure people might as well just pee on the carpet for all it's worth, not gonna make the place any worse. After spending more than a few hours there, I have the mild dull headache and general feeling of unpleasantness. When I leave, myself and all my clothes (and oddly, my laptop) smell of smoke and need to be washed right away (can't wash the laptop). Sometimes I prefer to leave my coat in my car instead of taking it inside their house, because it's hard to wash. At least if they ever try to sell the house, in that neighbourhood it would be to developers who would destroy it and build infills, noone would buy it to live in it, even most smokers these days don't smoke indoors and befoul their own habitat.

Guess that's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home