Thursday, October 04, 2007

A little extra

Before it sounds too bad... The long hours actually aren't that bad. If I was in the office at that time, it would totally suck and I'd hate it, but here in the hangar it's not actually that bad, I guess cause it feels more like I'm doing stuff. Anyways, it's not always going to be like this, this isn't the daily norm, this is the aircraft maintenance cycle where we try to get done everything that hasn't got done in the past several months. Also, some hangars aren't open 24 hrs so you simply can't do as much (but the one where 90% of the work is done is always open). Though I would like some more time to look around, or half a day to check out things like the mesa (looks awesome from here) or colorado national monument, or get some exercise. Just don't want it to sound like the job sucks already.

1 Comments:

Blogger Avatamsaka Monastery Choir said...

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving Scott!

4:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home