Saturday, May 15, 2010

National Geographic

Was flipping through a national geographic at my parents place, and came across a large photo, was a sunset from a kindof rocky beach area with loads of people sitting and standing around. Fairly dark people, as it was in somewhere like malaysia or indonesia. I thought to myself, wouldn't it be funny if there was a single really bright white guy in the middle of all of them. And then I saw there was! And when I looked closer, I realized that white spot was me in the photo! And I could clearly remember where it was and having been there, though I didn't remember any national geographic photographer having been there. I was so excited, I showed my parents first, being right there. I wanted to tell some friends, so I was going to write an email or call someone, so I woke up to head to the other room and.... oh. woke up. it was just a dream. It had been super vivid though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home